SCSM 2012 R2 Add-on applications
- Maintenance Scheduler – Create incident/change claim automatically at preset time about frequent maintenance and system administration tasks.
- Display of announcements on the SelfService portal interface, whose content depends on the LoginUser’s AD Department classification.
- Direct Assignee – person responsible for incidents can only be chosen from the resolving team.
- Element can be chosen from a one level Status list, its behaviour can be uniquely set.
- Auto Close: Incidents/Claims in Resolved state are put to Closed state, if for X days from the date of resolution, no complaints are received from an Affected User.
- Special search – searches the entire database quickly and efficiently based on simple search criteria settings, lists results.
- Request for survey about incident management on the web interface, the result is written into the incident, can be reported and a workflow started on it.
Copy Incident – if a report can be traced back to a similar error, it clones the selected incident, the affected user needs to be reported to HelpDesk personel.